Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
The goal or main motive of Minimally Invasive Spine surgery is to minimize the damage to surrounding tissues. The doctor decides which patient is a suitable candidate for (MISS).
Spinal Trauma & Tumor Surgery
DR VINEET SAGGAR M.B.B.S, MS, MCh(Neurosurgery) Consultant Department of Neurological & Spinal Surgery IVY Hospital
Signs and Symptoms of Brain and Spine
- Downward deviation of eyes or sunset sign
- Sleep problems
- Stiffness in the low back area
- Prominent scalp veins
- Unusually large head size
- Headaches, which may be severe and worsen with activity or in the early morning
- Pain that worsens with movement; loss of movement
- Inability to maintain normal posture due to stiffness and/or pain
- Bulging and tense fontanelle or soft spot
- Numbness or weakness in your lower back, buttock, leg or feet
- Rapidly increasing head circumference
- restricting range of motion
- Memory problems
- Muscle spasms either with activity or at rest
- Nausea or vomiting
- Moderate to severe pain in lower back, buttock and down your leg
- Pins and needles are a feeling in your legs, toes or feet
Best Spine Surgeon & Brain Doctor
Book an appointment with the Best Neurosurgeon and Advanced Care Doctor in Chandigarh
See What Our Clients Say’s About Us
Our Patient Health Care Experience
Patient satisfaction is an important indicator for measuring the quality in health care. We have 100% patients satisfaction rate.
With more than 15 years of experience in the field. Dr. Vineet Saggar has 96% Success Rate.
We are one of the most affordable neurosurgeon in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula with 100% affordable prices.